FiT aims at promoting public awareness of legal issues arising from renewable energy development in Hong Kong through provision of accessible legal information and assistance, and increase the overall transparency of installation and operation under the FiT. The project plans to set up a website, organize workshops, and pilot a consultation scheme. Participants of the projects are expected to be motivated to install photovoltaic panel by a simplified process.
- To provide the public with easier access to legal knowledge regarding FiT and explain the relevant issues in an easily understandable manner.
- To fll in the legal issue loopholes among the existing services in relation to FiT.
- To prevent participants with the good faith of promoting RE development from falling into legal traps
- Leung Yee Lam, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Yeung Jun Tao, The University of Hong Kong