Project Homecoming aims to empower homeless people in Hong Kong by enhancing homeless people’s knowledge of their rights and providing them with social and legal services.
- To provide timely and temporary support to homeless people with employment or who are actively seeking jobs by securing their property in a safe place in the daytime;
- To heighten awareness and knowledge of homeless people regarding their own rights;
- To promote access to justice by providing necessary legal advice and assistance for legal disputes that homeless people commonly faced or individual legal issues; and
- To enhance public awareness regarding insufficient legal protection of homeless people’s rights and call for a change.
- Chan Kwan Wing Candace, The University of Hong Kong
- Chan On Ying Angel, The University of Hong Kong
- Cheng Cheuk Nam Jason, The University of Hong Kong
- Lau Ka Yu Angel, The University of Hong Kong
- Wan Wing Yau, The University of Hong Kong