PILnet is launching the new Law for Change Incubation Program in Hong Kong in January! In this program, student teams will develop social change projects over two years, and with the support of PILnet and mentors in its network, winning teams will implement them with a chosen civil society organization.
This program is a great opportunity to:
- Make an impact in your community
- Develop an innovative law project
- Receive professional mentorship and coaching on project development
- Protoype your idea with HK$10,000 with a CSO – NEW ELEMENT!
- Compete for HK$40,000 seed funding to implement project
- Join the public interest law network
Join an online information session about the program 20 January 2022 to learn more.
Date: January 20, 2022 (Thursday)
Time: 5:30 pm – 6:45 pm (HKT)