Join this webinar on September 14, 2023 at 4pm (CET) to better understand the opportunities and risks involved with cryptocurrency and NFTs in Italy, Sweden, and Poland.
There is an increasing number of charities across the world that have started accepting cryptocurrency as donations, including UNICEF and the Salvation Army. New platforms like The Giving Block and DoinGud are helping nonprofits to raise funds with cryptocurrency and non-fungible tokens (“NFTs”).
The webinar will:
- Provide the general information about the cryptocurrency and NFTs;
- Provide a brief overview of blockchain-based technology, cryptocurrency, and NFTs in Italy, Sweden, and Poland;
- Identify successful projects using cryptocurrency and NFTs to fundraise for good;
- Help CSOs understand the fundraising process and regulatory requirements; and
- Recommend best practices for CSOs to comply with the regulatory requirements.
Webinar will be in English, translation won’t be provided.