The workshop, taking place from 4:00-5:00 pm HKT, will cover cybersecurity issues pertinent to NGOs, including:
- What are cybersecurity risks?
- Why should NGOs be worried about these risks?
- What are the potential vulnerable points in an NGO’s operations that can expose them to cybersecurity risks?
- What should an NGO do in the event of a cyber security incident?
- How practically should NGOs mitigate cybersecurity risks?
Karen Lee, Counsel, Mayer Brown
Ding Chen, Assistant Director, PILnet Hong Kong
Please RSVP on or before 14 October 2020 at 12:00 pm HKT. Successful registrants will receive the dial-in details by COB 14 October 2020. If you have specific questions for the speakers, please submit them through the registration form by COB on 12 October 2020. Should you have any further inquiries, please email [email protected]