The workshop, taking place from 12:30-1:30 pm HKT, will cover issues of data protection pertinent to NGOs, including:
- What are the legal obligations on data privacy NGOs should comply with?
- What are the consequences if an NGO does not comply?
- What kind of data is subject to data privacy protection?
- What should an NGO do if they breach their data privacy obligations?
- What should NGOs practically do to comply with data privacy obligations?
Anthony Liu, Registered Foreign Lawyer, Hogan Lovells;
Tommy Liu, Senior Associate, Hogan Lovells
Ding Chen, Assistant Director, PILnet Hong Kong
Please register on or before 7 October 2020 at 12:00 pm HKT. Successful registrants will receive the dial-in details by COB 7 October 2020. If you have specific questions for the speakers, please submit them to [email protected] by COB on 5 October 2020.