Join us on April 4 at 5:30pm HKT for a Zoom discussion with expert lawyers, Penny Barsha, Corporate Responsibility Manager – Asia, Linklaters and Nawin Santikarn, Legal Officer, The Remedy Project, on why they value pro bono work and how they engage in it.
Discussion topics include:
- What kind of pro bono legal work do lawyers do?
- What is the value of pro bono legal work? Why do lawyers invest time and resources into it?
- Do civil society organizations and law firms collaborate in performing pro bono legal work?
- What characteristics and skills do good pro bono lawyers have?
- Can students get involved in pro bono legal work? If so, how?