PILnet Europe Communications and Technology Internship
Are you a student/ young expert in the field of media/ communications/online marketing?
Are you looking for international experience and networking opportunities?
Do you want to see how it is to work with colleagues in New York, Budapest and Hong Kong and navigate different time zones?
Is public interest important to you or do you want to learn more about it?
Do you want to help civil society organizations?
Are you curious about pro bono and how some of the largest private companies are helping civil society?
Join PILnet as an intern in 2021!
PILnet is an international non-profit organization that is changing the way people think about public interest law. By bringing the public and private sectors of the legal profession together, PILnet protects and asserts the right and responsibility of all lawyers to represent the public interest. With offices and staff in New York, Budapest and Hong Kong, PILnet is putting the techniques that have historically been used to benefit a powerful few to work for everyone, including the most vulnerable. More information about PILnet is available at www.pilnet.org
Roles and responsibilities
PILnet is looking for intern(s) to support PILnet’s digital transformation. The intern should be able to commit to availability over at least 3 months (specific time commitment subject to agreement) the internship is expected to be fully online, should the pandemic situation allow, in-person meetings in Budapest can be included. The foreseen tasks would include:
- Work alongside PILnet Communications and Program colleagues
- Coordinate and facilitate the production of digital communications materials including video and audio recordings, podcasts, promotional material.
- Assist in all aspects of podcast recording, mixing, and edit (Audacity, Anchor, Soundcloud), publish podcasts as needed
- Help create social assets for podcasts, (Audiograms, Instagram Posts, Snapchat posts)
- Video editing, possibly multicam, to make a video cut for podcasts. (Adobe Premiere, OpenShot, OBS Studio, etc.)
- Contribute to devising communications strategies for specific projects
- Assist in developing processes and procedures for PILnet’s communications
- Assist in running online events, managing promotion and creation of promotional materials
- Create, edit and manage multimedia content for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube/Vimeo, Instagram
Audio editing, (experience with podcasts is a plus)
Video editing, (experience with video streaming is a plus)
Fair understanding of social media campaigns is a plus
Working knowledge of English (knowledge of other European languages is a plus)
How to apply
Interested candidates should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 30, 2021. Interviews would be conducted in January-February 2021.