Please join us on October 19-21, 2020, for the Virtual PILnet Global Forum. Connect with leading activists, academics, pro bono professionals, and public interest law champions throughout the world around this year’s theme, Protecting our Future, and forge alliances and develop strategies for using the law to protect civil society and the communities they serve.
Session themes for the 2020 forum include:
- Challenging systemic racism
- Activating pro bono in the time of Covid-19
- Using the law to protect the planet
- Understanding the justice gap to create greater impact
- Defending those who are vulnerable due to forced migration
- Ensuring businesses respect human rights
- Using technology to promote access to justice
This year’s event will be a mix of livestreamed and recorded sessions scheduled over three days so all attendees, no matter their time zone, may participate. Sessions will include short-format conversations, spark talks, and presentations. More information on our virtual platform will be coming soon.
Registration will open in August 2020. We are making the Virtual Global Forum free and open to all this year, but we deeply appreciate voluntary donations to help us to cover the costs of the event.
Save the Date: The PILnet Global Forum in Dublin has been postponed to October 18-20, 2021.