Please join us on October 19-21, 2020, for the Virtual PILnet Global Forum.
Connect with leading activists, academics, pro bono professionals, and public interest law champions throughout the world around this year’s theme, Protecting our Future, and forge alliances and develop strategies for using the law to protect civil society and the communities they serve.
Session themes on the 2020 forum agenda include:
- Addressing systemic racism
- Activating pro bono in the time of Covid-19
- Using the law to protect the planet
- Understanding data and its impact on pro bono
- Defending those who are vulnerable due to forced migration
- Ensuring businesses respect human rights
- Using technology to promote access to justice
** The Virtual Global Forum is free and open to all this year, but we deeply appreciate voluntary donations to help us to cover the costs of the event.