Thank you for joining us for the 2022 European Pro Bono Week!
The week began with the European Pro Bono Week Opening Event, Pro Bono in Times of Crises. See below the recording of this event.
- Commissioner Janez Lenarčič, European Commission
- Olga Vorontsova-Mykhailova, UNHCR
- Zuzanna Rudzińska-Bluszcz, Client Earth
- Lucy Westcott, Committee to Protect Journalists
- Phil Worthington, European Lawyers in Lesvos
Subscribe to our newsletters to get updates about this and other PILnet events.
2022 Event Schedule
European Pro Bono Week is an exciting initiative organized collaboratively by PILnet, law firms members of the European Pro Bono Initiative, and pro bono clearinghouses and organizations. The inaugural European Pro Bono Week was held in November 2019 with events in more than 10 cities across the week, including Paris, Madrid, Milan, Frankfurt, and Brussels. Events focused on the delivery of pro bono to civil society organizations, discussion panels on pro bono opportunities and challenges, and celebrations of pro bono development locally.